
I choose this news because I heard that JAL was the best air line in Japan, and now they is now faced with competition. In Tokyo, All Nippon Airways (ANA) was the famous air transport in Japan. In this year the number of passengers for flights in and outside the country in June to 3.65 million up 10 percent from a year ago. This was effect to Japanese air line (JAL) has therefore resulted in fewer passengers and lower income. Now ANA was growth up 30 percent in international travel of income in last year. Meanwhile, JAL was reduce his flights and withdrawn from the popular route.
In my opinion, I think that Japanese air line will get in trouble with this competition certainly because the number of passengers that advert ANA more that JAL.
In my opinion, I think that Japanese air line will get in trouble with this competition certainly because the number of passengers that advert ANA more that JAL.
No comments:
Post a Comment