
I choose this sport because I interested in this sport but didn't have chance to study it. Kendo is one of the most favorite sport for Japanese because it show the greatest history about their country, life and culture that is individual from another country. Kendo was start in 1185-1333 from the concept of the illusory nature of the distinction between life and death. Kendo have so many kind so them because it came from the sword style so it has so many style. Every kids in Japan should have study Kendo. In Japan there has a tournament. In high school there has many tournament such as a tournament between another school.
In my opinion Kendo is the activities that had a lot of people around the world was interested. I have heard that kendo was some kind of art that help to protect yourselfe. In Thailand there was many activities that develop from Japan. I felt that if everyone in Thailand love and pround with their culture. Our culture activity will be come famous too.
In my opinion Kendo is the activities that had a lot of people around the world was interested. I have heard that kendo was some kind of art that help to protect yourselfe. In Thailand there was many activities that develop from Japan. I felt that if everyone in Thailand love and pround with their culture. Our culture activity will be come famous too.
No comments:
Post a Comment